Saturday, November 17, 2018

Impulse Buy: Adult gymnastics Camp

I have been feeling terrible about myself, for lots and lots and lot of reasons.

I'll talk about the ones that don't have to do with other people.

1.  I'm fat.
2.  I'm out of shape.
3.  I've never been this fat before.
4.  I've never been this out of shape before.
5.  I have high blood pressure.
6.  My high blood pressure medication has had to be changed because my potassium levels, according to blood work for my annual physical is too low.
7.  I'm stressed.
8.  My doctor said she doesn't want me to have a stroke.



So, I listened to the most recent Gymcastic episode on Wednesday, on my way home from a meeting, and I heard Adult Gymnastics Camp.

On Thursday, I looked at the website.  I paid the deposit.  $50.

I hope I don't get hurt.

To have a chance in hell of not getting hurt, I need to get in some sort of shape.


No comments:

Post a Comment