Saturday, November 17, 2018

Goal Setting

It snowed Friday, and school was cancelled.  It's the earliest that I remember having and snow day for actual snow.

Not, like, no school because the power was knocked out.  Snow.

I have set these goals for myself:

*One organized exercise class for any day I do not work
*Conditioning each and every day

On Friday, the yoga class I had planned to attend was cancelled at the last minute, not due to snow.  BUT!  I was given a free class for the next time I go!

Today, I attended a ballet class!  The first one in years!
"4-5:30pm Intermediate Ballet A Ballet class with full barre, center, and across the floor combinations. Focus on Balanchine Technique, grace, and strength."

I also choreographed the last floor routine for my athletes this season.  I did a little low beam before my gymnast came in, and then a teensy bit of bars and other things.  40 minutes total.

I kept telling myself...this is the worst it will be.  It will get easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment